June 21-23, 2018 Lake Dance Event - Three days of dancers coming together to have fun, learn, make new friends, AND be a part of a community effort to fight Alzheimer's Disease. It is phenomenal!
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! THIS YEAR.............DON'T MISS IT...........
Purchase tables, the entire weekend of events, individual tickets, or A La Carte options here. See flyers to print below.
Items can also be purchased in person at La Roca Club.
****Please NOTE - Table sponsorships DO NOT include the entire Lake Dance Event weekend****
- Join us as we partner with the Alzheimer's Association in their Longest Day Campaign to raise money and awareness. How will you spend your longest day? We will happily be dancing the day away. June is Alzheimer's and Brain Awareness month. At La Roca we are doing $1 dance from the 1st thru the 21st to raise money.
- 6p.m. Boarding the Tropic Island Cruise for our "Longest Day" Sunset Celebration at the dock at Tan-Tar-A
- 6:30p.m. Sunset Cruise along the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks while enjoying cocktails with friends.
- 8:45p.m. Dance at La Roca Club w/ Group class, dessert and cash bar.
Friday, June 22nd - Let's DANCE! Workshops, Dinner and Showcase!
- 9-10a.m. Breakfast
- 11a.m. Ballroom Workshop with Rising Star Champions, Michael & Lucy Fitzgerald
- 6:00p.m. Cocktails & Dinner at La Roca Club. Cash bar.
- 7:30p.m. Student Showcase at La Roca Club. We are so excited! Show us your talent!
(times are subject to change based on participation)
- After the show enjoy dancing to your favorite music with all of your fellow lovers of dance! Enjoy! Enjoy!
Saturday, June 23 - The FINALE - 10th Anniversary Forget Me Not Ball
- 9-10a.m. Breakfast
- 10a.m. Latin Workshop with World Champions, Kiki Nyemchek & Magda Fialek
- 11a.m. West Coast Swing class with Champion, Jesse Lopez.
- 12 NOON Dance Workshop with Val Chmerkovskiy & Jenna Johnson from DWTS & SYTYCD (add-on)
- 5:00p.m. VIP Meet & Greet the Stars for Table Sponsors.
- 6:00p.m. Doors Open for Cocktails - FORGET ME NOT BALL - Black tie event. Cash bar.
- 7:00p.m. Dinner is served.
- 7:45p.m. "Fund the Cause" - The reason we are here. The ALZ will show a short presentation on the disease and how it affects our community. We will hear from a few people who have dealt with the disease head-on.......AND we will ask for your support. So bring your check books because with every 65 seconds someone is diagnosed with ALZ and we need you!
We will also be AUCTIONING OFF DANCES with each of the Stars. Val, Jenna, Kiki & Magda. This were certainly be one of the most enjoyable parts of the evening.
- 8p.m. THE BIG SHOW BEGINS!!! Featuring your lovely & talented Missouri Professionals, Releve Formation Team, AND Kiki Nyemchek & Magda Fialek with Val Chmerkovskiy & Jenna Johnson, ALL from DWTS and SYTYCD
- After the show dance the night away and celebrate what we have accomplished as a community........Thank You!
We have a lot in store for you. Can you believe it has been 10 years!!?